Medical Imaging Equipment has changed the whole scenario of the health analysis of diseases that were once considered fatal. The sophisticated medical equipment is a boon for saving many human lives by providing a clear picture of the unwanted developments in the organs of the body.
High-Frequency X-Ray Generator
What is Medical Imaging Equipment?
Medical imaging equipment has become a necessity for every hospital and good nursing homes to help in early diagnosing of the diseases in a suffering patient. They include
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Imaging Equipment
- Computed Tomography
Through these medical imaging equipment visual representations of the interior of the body are imaged for the purpose of clinical analysis and medical intervention. The rays sent from these equipment give medical images to reveal internal structures hidden by the skin and bones. The equipment utilizes energy waves to produce 2-D and 3-D images of human organs. These images are also very helpful in establishing a data base of normal anatomy and physiology to make it possible to look for any kind of abnormalities. In clinical context we can also call it the “invisible light” Medical imaging is generally equated with radiology and the person who does the imaging is the radiologist.
C-Arm X-Ray Machine
The Growth of the Market
The CT scanners and nuclear imaging equipment market segments are expected to show the highest growth among all market segments due to their almost compulsive requirement in all hospitals and their effective usage in diagnosing a large number of diseases timely. The market for CT scanners was valued at USD 4.35 billion and that for nuclear imaging equipment was value at USD 1.47 billion, in 2012. It is expected that both these market segments will show a growth rate of 5% each or perhaps more.
Use of the Medical Imaging Equipment
- Advantages of Medical Imaging Equipment in identifying crucial diseases.
- Medical imaging has brought a revolution in the world of medical science. From the simple ultra sounds to the very sophisticated ultrasonography equipment it has changed the diagnostic structure and the motive of saving human lives.
- Medical imaging has become very crucial in every medical setting and at all levels of health care. Whether it is for preventive medicine or as a curative medicine, the right decision for the doctor depends upon the correct diagnosis.
- The use of diagnostic imaging services becomes the final say in deciding the course of treatment, in assessing the situation, in following the treatment that is being given and assessing the response to the treatment.
- The timely treatment and the right assessment can save many lives and bring happiness to many families.
- Medical imaging equipment helps in diagnosing various complex diseases such as chromosomal abnormalities, atherosclerosis and Parkinson’s disease.
- Equipment such as nuclear imaging devices and computed tomography (CT) scanners help in diagnosing diseases that are susceptible to the elderly like the osteoporosis, stroke and CVD’s. These diseases get diagnosed precisely with the help of the imaging equipment and within a short span of time. The treatment can be started immediately and help the patient in saving life and the pain associated with it.
Changing Medical scenario in the world
In the last few decades there has been a remarkable improvement in the health care policies both by the government institutions and the corporate world and this in turn has led to an increasing number of available medical equipment. There is also a rise in the number of radiological medical procedures. It is however very important to remember that effective and good quality imaging is important for further medical decision making and it also helps in reducing procedures that are unnecessary.
GPC Medical Limited is a well- known name in India for the manufacture and supply of medical imaging equipment. We understand the crucial role this equipment can play in giving the correct diagnosis and therefore are very very stringent of our quality. The results given by these machines will be precise and clear. GPC Medical Limited is a trusted name over a number of years in this field and will keep the faith you entrust upon them while making your purchases from GPC Medical.
Diagnostic Instruments; a must for all Clinics and Hospitals
Medical Equipment Essential for Home
How to choose quality Medical Equipment?
Medical Devices in India – An Emerging Market with Paradoxes
The Growing Orthopedic Devices Market